Holistic Supplementation Coaching Program
Alright, let’s clear the air. What exactly are supplements?
Dietary supplements include a wide range of products, like multivitamins, minerals, amino acids, and herbs with the purpose of enhancing our nutrition and well-being. Some come from natural sources, like plants and others are man-made.
They come in a variety of forms, including capsules, pills, gel tablets, liquids, tinctures, extracts, and powders.
It’s quick, convenient and needed in today’s toxic world.. but there’s a catch.
Supplementing blindly and without guidance can be quite dangerous. Many of the studies you hear about are observational and not within a controlled setting. Also, synthetic isolated nutrients come with a list of serious side effects, including toxicity symptoms.
So how do you know how, what, when, where and why to supplement?
Where is the company sourcing their ingredients?
Does the supplement have science backed studies?
Is it bio-available in your body?
Are you taking the right form?
Does it work? Does it oxidize or go rancid?
Do you methylate properly?
All these are things to consider and it can be overwhelming to understand, especially when the supplement aisle looks like the picture above. For that reason, I decided to create this holistic supplementation program.
This program is designed for:
- Athletes looking for better performance, strength and more energy
- Future mothers that want to prepare their bodies for pregnancy
- Pregnant and breast feeding moms looking for educated supplementation
- Vegetarian and vegans aiming for optimal health within their dietary guidelines
- Men & women over the age of 50 looking for healthy aging
- Busy individuals looking for safe, convenient and toxic free supplementation
- People seeking knowledge regarding preventative health and holistic healing with essential oils
This program is NOT for you if:
You do not have a healthy relationship with food
You are looking for a quick fix
You have autoimmune or serious illness