Venezuelan living in Las Vegas that simply loves life. Might sound silly but it’s a fact. You see, I’ve been going through an amazing holistic journey towards happiness and wellness that has completely transformed my way of thinking and seeing life. So much that I have made both of my passions (health & dance) a career!
I moved to the states in 2011 with nothing to my name. With little to no guidance, I went to school for 4 years to graduate with my Bachelors in Veterinary Science and $60,000 later, I realized I didn’t want to work in that field.
It’s not that my love for animals vanished, but after being overworked and underpaid for almost 2 years, I couldn’t continue accepting the life I was creating for myself or the person I was becoming.
I quickly enrolled to IIN (The Institute for Integrative Nutrition) to learn more about what I was lacking (community, health, wealth and happiness). A year later I graduated with 6 paying clients and determined to transform my passion into a career.
When I made the ballsy decision to quit my job and become a FT entrepreneur, I HAD NO IDEA what I was doing. For almost 2 years, I lived with the uncertainty of whether or not I could pay rent each month. Every single penny I made, that didn’t go to my living expenses, I invested in my business. I truly became a minimalist because of necessity, then fell in love with detaching myself from material things.
At one point, I had all the excuses to quit and hardships to victimize myself, but I just simply knew that I am in this for the long game. I am here to make a difference, help the planet and provide as much value as I can. Bring on the fear, uncertainty, obstacles and judgement. My WHY is so strong, there is nothing that can stop me.
Now, I guide clients and mentor coaches to ditch the 9-5 lifestyle and transform their passions into a career that feels as good as it pays.
10 Things You Should Know About Me!
- My first language is SPANISH. I am originally from Caracas, Venezuela. I moved to the States when I was 18 years old.
- I am also a Certified Veterinary Technician! I graduated with my Bachelor’s of Science in Veterinary Medicine and a minor in Business in 2016
- Dancing has been a HUGE part of my life for over 20 years. I’ve learned about all types of dance such as flamenco, ballet, jazz, tap, salsa, merengue, belly dancing and hip hop
- Popcorn is my go to midnight snack (I eat it every night)
- I am a “wanna be” singer
- I quit my job and changed my career path in a span of 2 months to pursue my true passion (health and wellness)
- My mom, dad, brother and I all live thousands of miles away from one another while still maintaining a strong relationship and bond. It keeps my heart so full!
- I was an incredibly messy child and now I am a huge neat freak & a minimalist advocate
- I love the word BLISS so much, I tattooed it on my wrist
- I am an extrovert! I love meeting new people and chatting for long periods of time